Please call (814) 455-2279 to make an appointment with one of our physicians.
Items to bring to your first appointment:
1. Your health insurance card and any required authorizations.
2. Completed History Form sent to you from our office.
3. Medications (in their containers) that you are taking at home.
4. List of any known allergies.
5. Financial resources to make the necessary payment.
Bayview Nephrology utilizes SureScripts for e-prescribing. This system interfaces with our practice management system to maintain up to date prescription information. Please allow 48 hours to accommodate your prescription refills.
All patients are responsible for paying their co-pay at the time of service and for any balance due after receiving their first statement.
Bayview Nephrology accepts cash, check, Visa, Master Card, and Discover credit cards